It also means a gateway to the entire SODEXO group, particularly the group’s SPORTS & LEISURE division.
OUR HUMAN RESOURCES POLICY
The company has founded its history and development on fundamental values, forming part of our initiative to be a responsible employer.
- Focus on service: listening, anticipating needs, providing service with pleasure and pride,
offering a warm welcome and paying attention to detail
- Team spirit: respect for others and rules, cohesion and a common goal
- Progress for all: training, continuous improvement, willingness, determination, innovation and creativity.
These principles express BATEAUX PARISIENS’ policy and values:
Employees must share these values, adhere to them and make them their own.
Our main aim is to have the right employee at the right time and place to optimise our business performance.
DIVERSITY: A SOURCE OF PERFORMANCE
We fully believe that our employees are - by their diversity - the strength and wealth
of our company. Nothing can be achieved without their enthusiasm and combined effort.
Our teams are made up of a wide variety of profiles and professions, including waterway
transport, restaurant dining, technical, administrative and sales roles.
With 37 nationalities and 50 professions, we make this diversity the very essence
of our added value.
BATEAUX PARISIENS is also committed to Sodexo’s policy of diversity.
This policy focuses on promoting and developing the following four main areas:
- gender equality
- motivation and professional development
- employment and integration of disabled persons
- cultural diversity
Head Waiter M/F (Permanent)
The Head Waiter (M/F) is in charge of welcoming and providing service to our guests aboard the Lunch and/or Dinner Cruises, or during any other dining service.
He or she must comply with the quality standards defined by Restaurant Management and be able to inform guests about the monuments that can be seen during the cruise.
Business-level English required.
The Head Waiter's tasks include :
- Preparing the waiting staff team aboard his or her assigned boat
- Serving customers